OperationsWe have developed many systems that introduce standards, control, and efficiency into field operations. We understand the need for high performance and mission critical availability of these systems so that tasks can be completed, taking less time and fewer people. Time is money and we build systems to ensure your investment in tools and people is maximized. Information Systems can support revenue generation if they put people to work, and keep them that way.
ManagementOur experience with the complex and diverse transaction types that occur in business operations gives us the edge in mining and aggregating data to support management business decisions. Our database consultants have dealt with dozens of different data storage formats, and we have the talent in house to write middle ware and to distill meaningful information from the most extensive compilation of data. We have a deep, core knowledge of standard databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server – and vast experience dealing with disparate and proprietary formats used in process and information control systems.
Regulatory ComplianceFrom our 25 years’ experience we have come to understand the burden that government places on the industry. We have watched that burden gradually increase and have worked diligently with our customers to streamline data processing to fulfill regulatory reporting requirements, accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner while minimizing further financial impact on the client. We have developed reporting and management systems to support the following state and federal regulations:
- IRS ExSTARS fuels excise reporting.
- EPA vapor recovery and OTAQ diesel fuel reporting.
- Senior citizen service providers reporting key data to the federal government under the NAPIS program and state level for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.
- Public corporation compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Corporate reporting to the Texas Railroad Commissions and the State of Louisiana for fuel excise and transportation requirements.
- Automating LOTO systems in compliance with OSHA CFR 29 1910.